What are your store hours?
- Most locations are open Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
Is there a penalty for paying off early?
- No. Additional payments can be applied to the principal balance as directed by the customer.
Do I have to pay off my existing merchandise balance before I can add another item?
- You do not have to pay off an existing balance before making another purchase. If your previous purchase is over thirty days you will need to complete a new credit application for approval.
Where is your store(s) located?
- Alabama Power operates 87 locations across Alabama. Please click on the link for a complete store listing. View Our Store Locations
What happens if the appliance does not work properly?
- APC Appliances Sales sell only vendor products with a minimum 1 year warranty and manufacturers that stand behind their product and warranties. In many cases our customers call into our in-house service department at 1-800-613-9333.
What does your Extended Service Agreement cover when a product is out of warranty?
- Covers all parts and labor, including icemakers, bake/broil units, dryer heating elements and washing machine pumps. See terms and conditions for details.
Can I purchase an Extended Service Agreement at a later date?
- You can purchase the extended service agreement at a later date, but purchasing it when you purchase your merchandise offers you savings up front and it allows you to purchase up to four years at a set price.